Monday, September 5, 2011

Ode to Ashley

Kissing Ashley's name on the Donor Wall.



Ashley Lauren Maynard...can you find it?





LuLu met her Livers Daddy for the first time this weekend and we loved spending time with him, remembering Ashley and eating good food. London calls him LiverDaddy, so cute.





Our parents and almost all of mine and James' siblings, nieces and nephews were at the ceremony and unveiling of the wall. It was a great morning. I'd recommend going to the amazing, beautiful monument that is on the SE corner of the Salt Lake Library. It is spectacular.



Meeting LuLu. He has known her well through her blog but this was the first time they were able to meet as Will lives back east. We appreciate his love and concern for London and her health.

I'm sad I missed the opportunity of getting pictures with Ashleys Grandpa and cousins but are so glad we got to visit with them. Love you Maynard Family!!!!!!!!





Me and my miracle.

1 comment:

The Beck Family said...

I just wanted to let you know how amazing I think you are. I don't know much about you but to read this blog and see your smiles through all these hard times really makes me rethink my attitude and remember what a miracle children are in our lives. When I saw you today at the aquarium I felt honored to have met you and Lulu. I wouldn't normally say anything, but Lulu's story has touched my life forever & I just wanted to let you know. Thank you for being so kind and best of luck with your adoption process. Lulu is darling!

 

yasmin lawsuit